ShadowcroftShadowcroft

Main News Art Reviews Stats

Super Mario bros Z ep.8 Super Mario bros Z ep.8

It Gets Even More Action Packed!

I love this series and i know that you must have worked very hard on it alvin, the custom sprites are great and, with the story line i am just hooked on what is going to happen next. I wonder how mario and the gang are going to get out of this one and who will get all the chaos emeralds first. You seem to be great at using the 3d swift and i was thinking it does have that old snes feel to it. It was captured so well.

Regardless you are one talented flash artist and i wish i was even 1/2 as talented as you, but lets face it thats not going to happen.

Keep up the Great Work.

Shadowcroft.

DBZ: "Saiyan's Paradise" DBZ: "Saiyan's Paradise"

I Loved It!

I loved the video trixen you and cameron certainally entertain me as usual, it nice as well just seeing just sketches during the movie and there are some funny moments, for me i like the line "we sell planets at discount price" if only i could get one i would have a sayians paradise.

Fantastic Work.

Fear Unlimited Arena Fear Unlimited Arena

You have sparked something in me.

I love the game you've done i think the animations are well done, and as a game i am finding it midly addictive, i realise thta the is very heavily influanced by Devil may cry and that is awesome, you making me get out my old copies of the DMC series again. That said i thought you have taken alot of care to make a good game, and for me you have Congrats. I will certainally be playing this a few times yet.